Thursday, December 4, 2008

If it's not a spectrum disorder. . .


Or NVLD then what is it that could be going on with me?

Unfortunately I have a difficult time stepping out of my current situation and the difficulties I am going through cloud my judgment considerably.
I do want to be objective as possible if I was to obtain a psychological/neurological evaluation by a psychologist.

I've looked into personality disorders such as schizoid personality disorder and Obsessive Compulsive disorder (which fits me to a T) and they are something that I could be diagnosed with should I be evaluated. Either way it is important for me to get seen by a professional and get any therapy, help, (or conformation that I am perhaps the worse hypochondriac in the world?) or "piece of mind", as one may put it.

I took some on-line quizzes (not exactly accurate, I know) out of curiosity and I dare to post them here.

Feel free to post yours in response should you stumble across my page but also let me know, if you will, if you have, in fact, been diagnosed with anything before.

Test #1

Link: Online Screening for Personality Disorders

Results:
Based on the above answer(s), your personality traits might be associated with following personality type(s):

  • Schizoid Personality
  • Schizotypal Personality
  • Borderline Personality
  • Obsessive Personality


Test #2

Link: Personality Disorder Test
Results:
DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:High
Schizoid Personality Disorder:Very High
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:Very High
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Moderate
Borderline Personality Disorder:Moderate
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Low
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Personality Disorder:High
Dependent Personality Disorder:Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:High

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --

No comments: