Monday, November 17, 2008

Quotes from "Aspie T-shirts and Gifts"


I love some of these quotes that are printed on T-shirts and mugs from this website: http://www.cafepress.com/buy/aspie/-/pg_3


Here are some of my favorites:


#1. ASPIE RULES:

1. Don't feed the Aspie. He doesn't want what you are eating anyways.
2. Don't make too much noise
3. Don't expect lots of eye contact
4. Don't chit chat
5. Don't worry if he flaps or rocks. It's not a problem. REALLY

#2. "I live in my own little world, but don't worry, people know me here."

#3. People with autism:
Do not lie
Do not judge
Do not play mind games
Maybe we can learn something from them.

#4. "It's OK. Some of my best friends are neurotypical."

#5. "No I don't know everything. (I just know a lot more than you do)"

#6. "Today's autistic kid is tomorrow's genius"

#7. "I don't do small talk"

#8. "That was extremely annoying fun. I would like to be alone now do this again sometime. Maybe that was a bad idea we can get together again. "

#9. "Autism isn't so bad but your staring is"

#10. "For success in science or art, a dash of autism is essential" -- Hans Asperger

#
11. "STOP STARING! and they say I have no social skills. ."

#12. "Kiss my Aspergers"

#13. "Normality. Some day we'll find the cure."

And my absolute favorite:

#14. "If the world was left to you socialites, we would all still be in caves talking to each other." -- Temple Grandin

No comments: