Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm so sick of this


I'm tired of N being picked on at school and coming home upset because of it. She's overly sensitive and the kids know that so they love to get her going. I've tried to talk to her and help and I've talked to her teacher.

She came upset today and has been having numerous meltdowns. (which occurs at least a few times a week. Especially at the end of the week)
She finally told me that all of the other girls were invited to a party except for her.

I'm just sick of this.

I tell my husband and his only responses are of the following:

We need to enroll her in martial arts

or

When I was her age nobody messed with me because I could defend myself.

And then he proceeds to criticize me by indirectly calling me a pacifist. He doesn't understand my difficulties with socializing and scoffs at me because of it.
oh and,
Apparently its my fault and I should agree with him that Miriam should punch and kick kids who call her names?

I'm in tears. I don't know how to handle this.

No comments: