Thursday, December 6, 2007

Face blindness quiz from Cambridge

Here are my results. To be honest I guessed most of the time but I did recognize the pointy chin guy and the fat cheeks guy almost every time (I think?).

Results

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 43.
In other words, you got 60% correct.

On our previous version of this test, the average person with normal face recognition was able to recognize about 80% of the faces. If you correctly identified less than 65% of the faces, this may indicate face recognition difficulties.

For more information about face blindness and other face recognition difficulties, please go to www.faceblind.org.


Here is the link: http://www.faceblind.org/facetests/index.php

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[info]mercurygrrl wrote:
Dec. 6th, 2007 10:42 am (local)
I got a 61%... I guessed most of the time as well

Anonymous said...

[info]inever wrote:
Dec. 6th, 2007 12:44 pm (local)
I got 47/65% and I realized that I use tricks to remember people. Like hair colour or their glasses or a distinguishing mark like a mole.

farnel said...

Dec. 6th, 2007 12:46 pm (local)
Yep, me too. Like Pointy chin guy and fat cheek guy, lol.

Anonymous said...

[info]inever wrote:
Dec. 6th, 2007 12:49 pm (local)
Yep, those were the only two I could recognize in the second half of the test.