Friday, April 13, 2007

My new friends


I've been "talking" to my new friends today on the internet. I like them. I get them. They get me. I know I'm headed in the right direction. I know I'm not crazy.

I've decided not to jump in for a DX just yet. I'm going to do more research and take on a new perspective in relation to myself.

Right now I don't need some overpaid doctor with his BMW, handing me some papers to make it "official". When the time comes for me to do this, I will walk in there and direct him/her towards information I already know. I can guarantee that I will be aware of more then Mr. PHD when I am standing/sitting there in his/her office, decorated with books that they would like you to think they have read, and self help pamphlets stuck to wall in cheap plastic containers, and me being studied and looked over like some inanimate object. (-:

In other words, I may not need to pay someone for what I will already know but at least I will have physical confirmation.

I have another year until my next physical in which I will inquire of a referral. I will also be finishing my degree in about the same amount of time

In other words, I need to concentrate on putting food on the table right now.

Take care all.

No comments: